All the fun that happens after school: Let your child explore opportunities to complement their academic work with friends from school.
We are proud to have so many students who want to explore activities outside the classroom. We offer numerous after school activities to students who wish to continue exploring what they already have experience with or take up an entirely new hobby. Activities are a great way to have fun, make new friends and feel good.
- Our After School Club from age 3 to Grade 5: We take care of your child every day after school until 17:00
- Music lessons in designated music rooms: We offer over 20 music classes – from piano, violin and woodwinds to guitars, drums and brass
- Inclusive sports for Grades 1-12: We help your child learn teamwork, sportsmanship and develop their skills while having fun. Our 20 teams compete with other schools in Denmark and abroad. We also offer individual sports like swimming, track and yoga.
- A broad variety of activities for Grades 1-12: We offer over 20 activities ranging from art, dance and drama to coding, gaming and boat building.
- Mother Tongue Program for Grades 1-12: Small classes help your child build on their existing language skills and develop their native language further.
Once your child is enrolled, you will get access to our intranet where you and your child can view all our current activities and sign up.