As an international school in Denmark, we must conform to many rules, specifications, policies, standards and laws. But it also shows you the goals we aspire to and the steps we take to achieve them.
Copenhagen International School is fully committed to equity and inclusion; inclusion is one of our core values stated as “we create a welcoming environment where everyone feels a sense of belonging and has equitable opportunities every day”. In the implementation of all of our educational and employment policies and practices, we do not tolerate discrimination and therefore make sure to observe the anti-discrimination regulation, including the protection against discrimination on the basis of race, colour, gender, citizenship, ethnic or social origin, age, disability, political views, religion, belief, sexual orientation and union membership.
Our COVID guidelines for all students registered for the SAT test on 8 May 2021
– All students and exam staff must show proof of a negative COVID test no more than 72 hours old.
– All students and staff must wear masks/visors in the common areas and hallways. Masks in the classroom are still optional.
– Students must be masked and maintain distance in the common areas during breaks.
Compliance to other guidelines
- Vedtægter/ Constitution, published 31 May 2018
- Internet and Email Appropriate Use Agreement
- Data protection
- Privacy notice
- Child safeguarding
- Inspection report/Tilsynserklæring
- Elevtrivsel og undervisningsmiljøvurdering/ National survey of students’ well-being
- Resultatet af skolens karaktergivning/ International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme results
- Evaluation Director goals 2020-2021
- Director goals 2021-2022
- Grade 9 Danish exam/ Folkeskolens Afgangsprøve: FP9, Folkeskolens Afgangsprøve i Dansk
- International Baccalaureate General Regulations Diploma Programme
In 2020 we developed a strategic plan as a guide to the direction and development of our school for the next five years with four major goals.