Are you ready to take the first step in your career in marketing, communication or journalism?
Yes, our school actually needs your help: Social media are a great way to stay in touch with our community and a fantastic way for newcomers to get to know us.
We need 4 enthusiastic and talented High School students to capture, create and share stories from of our everyday life on campus on our social media channels, i.e. instagram, facebook, linkedIn and twitter. Why four? Because each of you will be responsible for finding weekly stories from, respectively, Early Years, Primary School, Middle School and High School. This is how you will contribute:
- Write stories about school life: What and how we learn, what our community is like, how we strive to be responsible world citizens and save the planet, etc.
- Take high-quality photos and/or videos from life on school – both daily life and special occasions
- Conduct interviews with students, parents, teachers, alumni and other stakeholders
- Make sure nobody gets their photo/video published unless they are happy with it
- Take responsibility for reporting on “your” section for the 2020-2021 school year
- Participate in our weekly editorial meeting in which we plan contents
- Collaborate with your colleagues and give constructive feedback to help the team create interesting and appealing content
- Bring in your own ideas and try out new things that just might work
If this sounds like the right job for you, please send a letter of motivation and some examples of your work – both written and visual – to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 31st, 2020. And if you have a preference, please do write which section you would prefer to report on. We will conduct interviews and make a decision by September 7th.